Responsibilities and Requirements
DevOps Engineer(Automation) will be responsible for all aspects of the code deployment
pipeleine from SCM check-in through production deployment and shall be....
- Responsible for building and supporting deployment automation of various Java-based
microservices which is repeatable, efficient and cost-effective.
- Responsible for analyzing all deployment/infrastructure related issues across Engineering /
Production environments and provide swift resolution.
- Participates in building efficient automation solutions that are resilient, fault tolerant and
are upgraded with no downtime.
- Possess a keen eye to detail as well as excellent debugging / troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience with 3-5
years experience in DevOps
- Good working knowledge with Linux CentOS / Ubuntu and ability to code in multiple
languages (Shell Scripting / Python / Ruby)
- Experience with public cloud providers (AWS, Google Compute) is an advantage
- Well versed with containerization techniques such as Docker/Kubernetes and knowledge
of developing Terraform / Helm scripts