Information Technology & Services
Excellent opening for full-time "Senior Java Developers" with IntellyLabs for the Noida location who can join us immediately
If Interested, Please apply for this job or share your resume at "HR@IntellyLabs.com".
Full-time Java engineers working in Agile and cross-functional teams.
You must have solid communication skills and should be an excellent team player.
Job Responsibilities include
- Designing software products using modeling techniques and software design patterns.
- Designing and developing web-based business applications.
- Participate in the design and coding of the application software.
- Interpret informal requirements descriptions and detail them for technical team's consumption.
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure quality and conformance to product standards.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Computer Science.
- 3 - 6 yrs' IT experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java, XML.
- Exp. in Object-oriented analysis, design and programming, database modeling, etc.
- Experience using one or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience using one or more application frameworks such as Spring.
- Core product development experience on SaaS/Cloud/Multitenant-based projects is good to have.
- Good experience with Unit Testing processes and tools (JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Design Patterns.
- Exposure to database techniques/tools such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL, etc.
- Experience using one or more application containers such as JBoss or Tomcat.
- Conversant with platforms, tools, and frameworks used in application development.
- Exposure to Agile/SCRUM methodology and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Excellent Debugging / Troubleshooting skills.
- Good Communication Skills.